How does the price match guarantee work?
If you find a lower price on an identical rug for sale in the contiguous U.S., just send us proof of the Company’s Ad showing the lower price (Auction sales, like eBay, sales by individuals and estate sales are not included in our price match promotion) within 3 days of your purchase and we will give you the difference within 5 days after the ‘Refunds and Exchanges’ period has ended (Rug pad is not included in our price match promotion).
Refunds and Exchanges:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your rug purchase, we will give you a FULL REFUND *. Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within fourteen (14) days of delivery *. You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags. Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer *. Please contact us to request a Merchandise Return Authorization (MRA). No merchandise will be accepted for “return” without a Merchandise Return Authorization (MRA).
If you receive a ‘Free Rug Pad’ with your order, you must also return the rug pad. If the rug pad is not returned, we will deduct the rug pad price from your refund.
* International Customers:
Customers located outside the U.S.A. will be responsible for shipping plus any local duty and / or vat charges.
Due to the Iran sanctions that were enacted on September 29, 2010, until further notice, we can no longer accept international returns for Persian made rugs. Because of the sanction, all international sales of Persian rugs are final.
All shipments will require an adult signature at the time of delivery. Free shipping offers are shipped via ground service to the 48 contiguous United States. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses.
Please inspect your packages thoroughly for any signs of damage upon delivery. Once you accept the package, it is your responsibility to make a claim with the carrier for any damage. In the event of concealed damage, discovered after receipt, please contact us promptly.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc., acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Your rugsindallas.com Account and Site. You must immediately notify Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by rugsindallas.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. in accordance with Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. or others. In the case of such termination, Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. to you any Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc.. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc., rugsindallas.com, the rugsindallas.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with rugsindallas.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. or Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at rugsindallas.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Changes. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your rugsindallas.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. notice to you thereof; provided that, Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc., or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc., or by the posting by Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Dallas County, Texas. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Dallas, Texas, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. (“Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc.“) operates rugsindallas.com and may operate other websites. It is Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. visitors use its website. From time to time, Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on rugsindallas.com blogs/sites. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. websites choose to interact with Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. in ways that require Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at rugsindallas.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc.. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. behalf or to provide services available at Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc., third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. website and have supplied your email address, Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc., or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Exclusive Oriental Rugs, Inc. may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.